Conditions of registration for events
We have a fair and equitable Refund Policy guaranteeing the refund of fees to events registrants under reasonable circumstances. The management guarantees our sound financial position and safeguards registrants’ fees until used for events.
Bookings on events are not guaranteed until payment is received.
Condition of registration
An organisation or individual may substitute another registrant prior to commencement date at no cost, should the nominated person be unable to attend. Phone us on 1300 731 988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration may be transferred to another event or cancelled at no cost up to 5 working days prior to an event.
For cancellations or transfers made inside five working days prior to the commencement of the course, no refund will be issued but a substitute may attend the event.
CCIQ reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event to an alternative date. All registrants affected by such changes will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available event or receive a full refund.
As The Southside Chamber of Commerce is an affiliate of CCIQ, please be assured that when purchasing from your card your details are transmitted through a secure server using Melbourne IT SSL Certificate. Card data is not hosted by The Southside Chamber of Commerce after processing.
Consumer Data Policy example
The Southside Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to keeping your banking details private. Any information relating to your banking details that we collect is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap your personal banking details with anyone.
Full payment is required before commencement of an event, unless prior arrangements have been made with us. After submitting your registration request, an invoice will be issued and must be paid prior to the commencement of the event.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Account balances held with us may be withdrawn by you at any time via our Website or by contacting us.
- You may not share or allow others to use the Services in your name.
- We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption to the Services for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.
- We will not be responsible or liable for refunding you in the event that you do not attend a booked event.
- We may suspend or cancel your account should you be in breach of these terms, or otherwise cause a detrimental impact to Our Website, or other users, including but not limited to the act of spamming.
Pay by credit card
If you would like to pay by credit card please complete and return a Credit Card Authority form, which is available below. Alternatively, you can contact our events team on 1300 731 988 and we will be able to process your payment.
Pay by direct credit
To pay by direct credit you must quote either the Master ID or Invoice number located at the top right hand corner of this invoice. Failure to quote either of these numbers may result in your payment not being able to be recognised against your account.
Payments should be made to:
Account name: Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland
BSB: 084-004 (National Australia Bank)
Account number: 58 229 2823